Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY studded hat

Monday, March 25, 2013
I saw this cute baseball cap at H&M yesterday but I didn't buy it because I knew I could make my own for way less! So here's what you need:
-Baseball hat
-Super glue
-Studs, rhinestones, whatever type of decorations you want (I used scrapbooking supplies, they are cheap and have flat backs to glue on the hat)



H&M $24.50


Dollar Tree $1


Scrapbook Accessories


Layout Pattern


Glue on Studs and Gems with super glue and let dry. (Make sure to really press them on.)


That's it! You're Finished!


So Instead of spending $25, I spent about $1 for the hat, $1 for the super glue and I already had all the accessories. You could find all the accessories you needed for under $5 at any craft store. 

Post a Comment