Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Mixed Navy Prints

Thursday, March 28, 2013
I'm trying to wear my boots again before its too warm, so I have to make my outfits around my boots. These boots I have a hard time with because they are so tall I feel like my legs look so squaty when I wear them. They look fine with dresses and skirts but jeans are harder. The only solution I found is to wear them with a matching color pant so they don't section off my legs weird.
Beanie: Amazon.com $2 >>Here
Shirt: JCP $4 (was a jumper and I cut it off into a top)
Cardigan: Macy's $5
Jeans: Won them from a fundraiser for $7
Boots: Sears $20 (Stole from sisters closet.)
Outfit Total: $38




I hate to have my beanies sticking up when I want them to sag.
To keep my beanie slouchy instead of poking straight up I safety pin it from the inside!


I want to feature you on my blog!  Plus it will help me out in case I don't get dressed ha. Have a great outfit on today? Grab a friend and do a quick photo-shoot for a chance to have it posted up on my blog! If you would like one of your outfits posted  email me at carly_bray@yahoo.com with at least 4 pic of your outfit, along with where you bought each item and the price.  Also don't forget to like on Facebook!

Post a Comment