Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Yellow and Black Stripes

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Okay so I have decided to start posting some of the outfits I wear on my blog as well as where I found everything. I like to think that I'm a pretty good shopper (other people have told me that as well). I love finding great deals and I love to shop. Unfortunately I am a very poor college student so I have to stick to a pretty strict budget. I have always been poor haha so I've had a lot of experience in finding the best deals shopping and I'd like to share them with you. And if you find great deals I'd love to hear about your amazing finds as well!
Hat - F21 $4
Necklace - DownEast Basics $4
maybe $6 (I can't remember for sure)
T - Sears $5
Jeans - Sears $7
Sandals - Forever Young Shoes $10
Backpack - Target V-day Gift
Outfit total: $30


Top Jeans and Hat were all found on clearance.

Shoes were buy one get one 1/2 off
All the bracelets I wear everyday they are gifts from family and friends.

Post a Comment