Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Comfy Tie Dye

Monday, April 8, 2013
I went to a friend's baby shower this weekend and this is what I wore. This outfit is sooo comfortable. I love being comfy and still being able to look presentable. I had a fun weekend and I actually wore this outfit 2 days in a row (Don't judge). I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Oh, and I almost forgot the winner of Friday's necklace giveaway is Marci Barker!! Congrats, I will get your necklace to you soon! Thank you to all of you who entered and shared with your friends on Facebook!

Necklace: Ebay $2 Here
Sweater: JCP $5 Similar Here, Here, and Here (and this one that isn't really similar I just think its super cute and I want it) Here
Bracelet: Ebay $1 Here
Ring: Brandy Melville $3 Similar Here and Here
Tie Dye Leggings: Gift Similar Here, Here, and Here or  DIY Tutorial Here
Shoes: Sears $30 Here (Mine were on sale for $5 less)










Post a Comment