Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Once again my alarm failed to wake me up. So.. I woke up 40 mins late but luckily I already had this shirt laying out and grabbed leggings and a jacket that I could throw on real quick. I actually never wear these leggings because they aren't very stretchy and that bothers me because I want them to be comfortable. That's the whole reason I wear leggings! But I keep them around because I like the zipper detailing at the bottoms. Anyways this is pretty much a "go-to" outfit for me whenever I'm in a rush or just don't want to bother thinking up something new haha.

My hair looks super gross ^, I just had to spray with dry shampoo and run out the door...


Necklace $2 Ebay
Peace Ring: IDK just showed up in my room Similar Here and Here
T: Thrifted $1 (yes I wore it 2 days in a row) Similar Here
Jacket: Thrifted $7 Similar Here Here
Leggings: Charlotte Russe $12 Similar Here
Shoes: Rite Aid $5 Similar Here
Outfit Total:$27










Post a Comment