Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Studs + Stripes

Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Ugh... just finishing up with finals today. Hopefully everything goes well, cuz I'm stressing. I had a one second  everyday video due today and I was struggling with all the editing but I finally got it all done before class and even had time for my photo shoot! Click here to check out my video! One second everyday was a requirement for my class where we is compiled 1 second video clips into a short movie. There is an app for it in the apple store (not yet available on android) called 1 second everyday. It costs like $2 I think, but its totally worth it to use the app and not have to edit like I did. It actually turned out to be a really fun project. I just waited till the last minute like always to finish it..
Hat: Dollar Store $1 Similar Here
Vest: Thrifted and DIY $4 Similar Here
T: Sears $5 Similar Here
Necklace: Ebay $5 Similar Here
Jeggings: Sears $5 Similar Here
Socks: Grandmas  Similar Here
Boots: GoJane.com $30 Similar Here

My awesome modeling pose






Post a Comment