Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Dylan

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
I have to say I love this outfit. I wish I owned everything  Dylan is wearing. I actually do own the bow haha. I definitely will be stealing this shirt once I get back home. The little details are great too, the earrings, necklace, the bow, and the hair wrap. I am also really digging the high waisted trend. What do you guys think? Are you rocking this trend?





Shirt: NPS similar
Shorts: Thrifted similar
Shoes: 6pm.com here
Necklace: Mom's similar
Bow: DIY similar
 (I need to do a tutorial on the bow they are super easy to make and look awesome!)

1 comment

  1. Great Looking, these are very attractive and charming. I know sheepskin jackets are very polular in UK, I just expect to find one that is stylish and functional. Someone recommends me cwmalls.com, I will check out.

    ReplyDelete