Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Fool-Proof DIY ombre

Friday, June 7, 2013

I want to start out with a disclaimer, I say fool-proof because it's pretty hard to mess this up. But if you somehow manage to end up with something you weren't expecting I don't want to be in trouble. This is a really easy way to get a subtle ombre look at home. I like the ombre kinda beachy summer time look in my hair all the time. But if I am not at the beach or in the sun everyday I can't keep it up without a little help. So here is the easiest way to do that.

You need: Sun In hair lightener and a cup (preferably a small cup not like this one)



Okay, my hair is already ombre a little bit but the more times you do this the lighter it will become
you want to start by spraying your hair with the sun in starting around the cheek.

I also wanted pieces to frame my face so i sprayed those as well

Once you've sprayed to make the color look more even dump the hair lightener into your cup

Dip the ends of your hair into the cup 

Do this all the way around your head 

Sun in works with heat so you can either blow dry, straighten, or let the sun start lightening your hair.
You can do this process multiple times depending on how you want the color to look. You can also bleach the tips
of your hair with dye to make the ombre more noticeable.  


Post a Comment