Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Okay on to day 3, I can't believe I have only done 3 of these I'm getting nervous for 10 days! I thought it would be easier haha! But I think today's is pretty cool and I won't worry about needing more stuff until it comes up, but I promise I won't let you down! I will get 10 if it kills me.

Today's kini makeover is a cool caged back that's more simple than my pics make it out to be! Here it is:

And you end up with this crazy thing. ^^ 
It is definitely easier to do it while you are wearing it. Or even easier if you have someone help you! Let me know what you think and if you need any additional help!
For the front you can either leave the knot at the top of your shoulders (left) or pull it down to create the triangle look (right).

Sorry again for blurry pics! 


Post a Comment