Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY Aztec Shorts

Thursday, July 18, 2013
I have been super excited to do this DIY! I have been waiting for a time when I could get them all finished up and be able to post about it. I hope you guys enjoy!
You will need: Shorts, Paintbrush ( I like the kind with a slant, they work best to paint straight lines), Acrylic Paint, Pattern, X-acto knife.
Here is the Pattern I drew out. You can print and use this one or create your own!

Cut out out shapes(filled in with black) using X-acto knife. (I free-handed my shorts, If you feel comfortable doing so you can skip the stencil altogether.)


 Once you have your stencil cut completely place on top of shorts.

Make sure to place something in between the shorts to avoid the paint bleeding.

Using you brush fill in the open spaces on your stencil.

One side down! 

Finished Product!

If you guys like this DIY and try it out be sure to share with us! Good Luck!
Here are some other inspirations you could use on your shorts:

Post a Comment