Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Grunge

Thursday, September 19, 2013
I was so excited to be able to help out during the Tech Expo at my school today. One of my friends is a rep for Dakine and he asked me to help out with his booth! I had so much fun! If you haven't heard of Dakine..that is weird haha. They are a pretty big surf/backpack/outdoor brand. Tons of people on campus wear Dakine backpacks at my school. I had a ton of people come up and tell me how much they loved their backpacks. One girl that came over to our booth had a backpack that was basically ripped in half and she was still hanging on to it. Paul (Dakine rep) gave her a brand new Dakine pack and made her throw away the one she had been using. (Pic below!) It seriously so fun! I will do a post of a couple new Dakine products that I took home with me! Be sure to check out their line, they have got something for everyone.
T: TJMaxx
Shorts: Thrifted + DIY
Boots: Sears






Post a Comment