Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Frenchie

Thursday, October 3, 2013
I got this cute little French Bulldog shirt the other day at Shopko and couldn't pass it up! It is super soft and I actually ended up buying an XXL just so it would fit a little baggy. I pretty much bought it because I get a cute little puppy in my pocket, lame I know but I love it! I actually went to Shopko specifically because they had $3 swimsuits! Can you believe that? I had a little mishap with my laundry over the summer and ruined a lot of my swim bottoms, so I went to grab some more. I need to post a photo of what I got because they ended up having some really cute stuff. If you get the chance I would run over there and grab some swimwear before they are all gone!
Shirt: Shopko
Necklace: Park City Boutique
Pants: TJMaxx
Shoes: Converse 





Post a Comment