Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Pop of Pink

Friday, April 11, 2014
If you guys follow me, you will know I have been super busy lately. I apologize for that, but am glad to say the semester is almost over! Which means I hopefully will have way more time now and can actually post regularly again. :/ maybe…. I also have been busy working up at Tan's new house! Its super exciting and finally starting to look like a home. A word of advice, Do Not Remodel A House, unless you are ready for the challenge and have tons of time to work on everything! Whew! At least now its starting to be at a fun point where I get to decorate and make cute home decor stuff! Keep your eye out for some new DIY Home posts!

























Blazer: Sears
T: Shopko $7
Necklace: CMBlove
Jeans: Walflower
Booties: Deb Shops $19
Watch: Amazon.com $10







Post a Comment