Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Shiny

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Don't you just love blurry photos? Jk, these were totally an accident…. Oh well :( life goes on. I am super excited to share this post with you guys! I got new stuff, which obviously makes anything exciting. I seriously have been looking for the shiny leggings for a long time (not super hard but maybe I've looked like once online). Sadly as always I'm super poor but the good news is I found awesome deals on all my stuff! I know I'm a little slow on the faux leather leggings but I don't care at all, I definitely should have jumped on the bandwagon soon because I am in love with them!

































Sweater: Gift (Rue 21)
Necklace: CMBlove
Tank: (underneath) Old Navy
Leggings: Burlington $2!!
Boots: Deb $20







Post a Comment