Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

We're Engaged!

Sunday, April 27, 2014
I have some exciting news for you guys, we are officially engaged! After 3 1/2 years of dating we finally decided that we wanted to take the next step! It's really exciting and a little scary. Anyways I'm sure you guys are waiting for the story of how it happened... The pics are pretty self explanatory really. We went up to my grandpas house "to go fishing" and he popped the question while we were floating out there. I had no clue it was going to happen, it was a total surprise. Which is good because I definitely wanted it to be a surprise. He didn't give it away at all, I was sure he would but I was clueless. After he proposed both our families walked out of my grandpas house to surprise me and congratulate the two of us. I am super excited and can't wait to update you all on the celebrations! As for a date we have decided to get married in June! It is coming up super quick!! I'm already stressing and completely overwhelmed about everything wedding related, I'm not great at planning and honestly this type of stuff is not my favorite :/. Any advice, comments or helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!! I'm sure I forgot to add a million things I wanted to in this post so feel free to ask if I did!





Post a Comment