Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Home Decor: Buy This Now! - Skull Planter

Monday, November 3, 2014

Sorry I have been super neglecting you blog... I did however get super excited about this post and had to share so I hope you guys like it and aren't mad that I haven't posted for 1 million days. :/ (sorry...)

I found this awesome skull pot a while ago and instantly bought two. I love them so much and I loved the price too (unfortunately I don't think the seller still sells this item, but I am checking with them to make sure. Feel free to ask me later for more info on that.) Im a huge fan of anything skulls so as soon as I saw these I knew I needed them and had a few different ideas of how I would use them. The first idea is a super easy and funky DIY Home Decor planter. IDK that I really need to do a tutorial on how to plant a plant in a jar but if you don't already know I'll help you out. You will need: Skull planter, 1 succulent plant, and some potting soil. Fill the jar with dirt about 2/3 full and stick your little plant in and fill the rest of the way up with dirt. 






















Here is another awesome way to use this little guy! If I hand't already convinced you with the planter...now you know you need it. If you guys have more ideas for him let me know! We all know I could use more skull awesomeness around my house!

























Want one? Here are some little skull guys to get you started.



































These guys are totally amazing, but they will cost ya about $40.
Find them here

Here are some cheaper options for all you poor ppl like me!


































Find this one here


































Find this one here


























Find this one here




















Find this one here






























Find this one here




















Find this one here






























These guys aren't planters, they just look cool.
Find them here

Post a Comment