Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY Collar Necklace

Friday, March 1, 2013
What you need:
Scrap of leather
Scissors
Chain or ribbon
Decoration (gems, studs, etc.)
Paper
Pen

This was pretty easy and didn't take long at all. To start you need to take the paper and create a pattern that you will use to cut the leather collar. I placed the paper up to my neck and creased it around where I wanted it and then cut out the neck hole. I then drew a collar shape that I liked and cut out the pattern. Once the pattern is made place it over the leather and cut it out. For the two ends of the necklace I used a hole punch and slipped a ribbon through to tie in the back. Then all you need to do is decorate! I used a couple studs and little rhinestones, you could really use anything you wanted to decorate like chain, beads or even buttons.







Post a Comment