Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Comfy Maxi

Monday, April 1, 2013
I couldn't do it i had to cave in and wear sandals for a day. I love being comfy and maxi dresses are so comfy even in hot weather which is perfect for covering up untanned legs! Plus they are just super cute!
Readers I have an opportunity for you to be featured on my blog! If you have a cute outfit have a quick photo shoot! All you need to do to enter is email me at carly_bray@yahoo.com with at least 4 pics and tell me where you got your clothes as well as prices (if you know them). This is a fun opportunity and it helps me out as well! Thanks everyone, I hope to see all your cute outfits soon!

T: Sears $3
Necklace: DownEast $6
Maxi: OC Swap Meet $10
Bracelets : Gordmans $8 and The Boutique $5
Purse: TJMaxx $14
Shoes: DSW $12
Outfit Total: $58












Post a Comment