Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Diamonds, Skulls and Combat Boots

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Ok so, last day of boots! I caved yesterday so I had to finish off the boots today. These were my first pair of combat boots I ever bought. I was soo excited about them because I had my eye on them and they went on sale and I snagged them! I waited so patiently for them to ship to me and when they finally came my roommate took the package and hid it from me! He tried to make me nervous about them not coming because the shipment tracking said they had been delivered. He thought he was hilarious. Finally he gave in and let me have my shoes!
Necklace: ShopKo $2.40
Tank: Ross $10
Cardigan: Old Navy $10
Jeggings: Gift from my Mom
Boots: GoJane.com $28
Outfit Total: $50.40

I just bought this necklace today, but I loved it so I had to put it on so I could wear it to class.



Don't forget to like me on FB below! 

Post a Comment