Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Birthday dinner

Monday, May 20, 2013
Its my birthday!!! (well, only in this pic, it was actually on the 11th) Tanner and I went out to get dinner and ice cream. Then came back and went hot tubing with everyone. I am actually wearing the shirt my sister Dylan, bought me as a birthday gift. We had a little family party before I moved out here. I will have to do a post of all the pics from that.
    Idk why but these pics turned out super blurry, sorry about that. I forgot to bring my camera so we just had to do the shoot with the phone camera and it doesn't look as good.
Necklace: Walgreens $3 similar here
Shirt: Gift similar here
Purse: NPS $12 similar here
Shorts Ross
Sandals 10dollarmall.com










Wow guys, sorry these pics really are terrible. Usually if I use a phone they don't turn out to bad.


Post a Comment