Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY turban headband

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
This is a super easy and quick DIY. I did not come up with this idea I saw it so I'm not trying to take credit for it, but it is really cool and easy. I made mine and I love it! These turban, headband type things are so nice for bad/dirty hair. They cover everything and you can just throw your hair up in a bun and you're done! So here's how:
This is what you should end up with ^^ or similar ha
What you need: T Shirt
Scissors



Depending on how large you want your head band cut the T straight across. (I cut mine just under both sleeves)


                                                           It should look like this^

                                                                            Scrunch

                                                                 Fold into figure 8

Bring both ends of figure 8 together to made a circle and finish the headband!


3 comments

  1. This is so cute! I love it! I'm totally going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm so glad! I hope you love it as much as I love mine!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Also visit my web blog :: http://www.gettingschoolready.org/author/DiannaLab

    ReplyDelete