Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Hi-Lo Skirt

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
  I couldn't handle the plainness of my blog so I decided to switch it up. Let me know what you guys think and what you like to see up here on the blog so that we can maybe work some things out. I hope you like the new look. I am way to undecided to keep my blog looking the same all the time.
  So, I have to break up my future camo posts by adding in a little more color! I also decided to test out my hair in these milkmaid braids everyone keeps wearing. They look so cute everywhere I've seen them. IDK that I'm okay with wearing my hair tucked in in the back, so I decided to keep it only half braided. Have you guys worn this hairstyle? What do you think about the braids?











Shirt: Vintage $4  similar
Necklace: Shopko $2.40 similar
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $10 similar 
Shoes: Payless $10 similar

Post a Comment