Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Pony Tail secret

Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Okay so here is my little DIY for the week. It's a little different than my typical DIY posts, but its such a cool little trick I thought I should share it with all of you! I feel so glamorous with this super long pony tail. Its a complete lie but I absolutely love doing this. It looks like I have the longest hair ever. So let me tell you my little secret!  Let me know if you guys try it out and love it as much as I do, or if you have any questions on it and need any help!

Regular Pony 

Super Long pony!



Okay, so its as simple as this. You need to make sure your hair is curled or wavy. Pull up the majority of your hair, just like you were going to do a regular ponytail. Leave a small section underneath the first ponytail out and tie your hair with an elastic. Take a smaller elastic and make a second pony tail below the first.  The top ponytail will cover the second making it seem super long. Fix the hair on the top ponytail to make sure that it covers the lower one by pulling your hair and adding more volume. If you have thinner hair you may need to rat the top pony to make sure it covers everything.



2 comments