Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Workout Wednesday!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
It's workout Wednesday! Are you guys liking these Wednesday posts? I would love the feedback. I would also love to see what you are doing for your workouts! Feel free to send me your workouts and workout outfits as well! carlymarionbray@gmail.com Sorry to get this post up a little later than usual guys I had to finish up my workout really quick and get this posted up here!
Shoes: Nike
Shorts: JCP
Bra: Old Navy
Tank: Nike

Here was today's workout: Run 15 mins. 4 sets: Bicep curlsX10 each arm, Skull crushersX10,  One Arm rows X 10 each side. 3 sets: bicep curl into overhead pressX10, pushups X5, and this one where you hold a weight with both hands straight out in front of your chest and rotate the weight with your hands 20 times.

Post a Comment