Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Bermudas + CONTEST!!!

Monday, August 19, 2013
     Ugh I cannot tell you guys how much I hate Bermuda shorts. I know I'm not alone in that dislike, but I also know that they are almost a necessity during the hot summer months for many of my blog readers. So I figured this would be a good challenge for me to style them.
     I also thought of a good contest! Your chance to prove me wrong! Show me how you style your Bermuda shorts! I am issuing the challenge to all of you! No need for an entire photo shoot just snap a quick pic of how you style your Bermuda shorts. I will be posting the pics up on the blog so we can choose a winner. And yes there will be a prize!! So make sure to enter your pics! We could all benefit from seeing more ways to style our wardrobes!!  Contest will end next Friday, August 30th. Email pics to CMBloveblog.com
Hat: DIY
Sunnies: Amazon.com
Tank:JCP
Bra: Walmart
Shorts: DIY Cutoffs 
Shoes: Splendid
Jewelry: all CMBlove on Etsy
Bag + aviators: sisters closet 

Guys please make sure to enter the contest! Winner receives a special prize and every reader can benefit from your pics! Share with your friends or that super cute stylish person you've been dying to steal their style :)



Post a Comment