Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

I'm super excited to have finally added CMB's Etsy shop to the blog! I wanted to show you guys a few new additions in the shop as well as mention the little button on the right hand side, if you hadn't noticed it!

I'm also super excited to announce that blog readers get a special 15% of discount in CMBlove's Etsy shop. If you decide to purchase just make sure to message me first so I can make sure you get the discount! 

I have been sporting a lot of this jewelry in some pervious posts here, here, and here!
All jewelry handmade by yours truly! I wanted to quickly mention the Bermuda contest again. Pics can be submitted via email, FB, Instagram, or twitter. Just make sure to tag CMBlove so we know you entered! Good luck!!

2 comments

  1. the rings are so so cute! i want them all! you have a wonderful talent here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much! I'm glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete