Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Day 10 of Bikini Makeovers!!

Monday, August 5, 2013
     I am soo excited for the final day of bikini makeovers! I kinda am tired of making a new bikini everyday. Today I thought I would do something a little different, I have found a lot of cool DIY bikini makeovers online. However, I don't really have the time/patience to do a tutorial for all of them, plus they are already done on these cute websites. So, I thought I would make a list of everything I found! I hope you all have enjoyed the 10 days of Bikini Makeovers the past two weeks. Have you guys tried any for yourselves, or come up with any new ideas?


Cut-outs: (I thought this would be super cute to cut little hearts instead of triangles) Instructions: here

Scallops: Instructions: here

Ombre: Instructions: here

Strappy: Instructions: here (made for a bra, but could easily be converted for swimsuits)

High Waisted: Instructions: here

Lace: Instructions: here

Triangles: Instructions: here

Fringe: Instructions: here

Pom-Poms: Instructions: here

Ruffles: Instructions: here

Macrame: Instructions: here

Fishnet: Instructions: here (probably my favorite)

Bow: Instructions: here

Printed: Instructions: here
That's everything! So many choices! Hope you guys enjoyed the 10 days of bikini makeovers! Please share with us on FB, Instagram, or Twitter if you decide to make one of your old swimsuits new again! I would love to see your pics!











Post a Comment