Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Fall booties + some studs

Friday, September 13, 2013

Yesterday was a little bit windy and rainy, but still warm e ought that I could get away with this look. I wore a big comfy sweater and paired it with a pair of longer shorts and my favorite new booties. I have been looking for a pair of fringe booties everywhere and finally fond some with exactly what I wanted! Plus they were only $16 on Amazon! You will definitely be seeing a lot more of these boots in future posts!
(I look kinda mad in this pic, but I'm not I swear!)
Sweater: DIY - I had a tutorial for this sweater early on in my blog but it got lost and doesn't work now.. Would you guys like me to redo the tutorial?
Shorts: DIY
Necklace: DownEast Outfitters
Boots: Amazon

Post a Comment