Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

2014 Swimsuit Guide!!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am super excited to share todays post with you! Not only because I worked really hard collecting and finding all these awesome pieces, but also because it's spring now and in turn it is almost summer!! I cannot wait! Anyways on to the Swimsuit Guide! I am listing a bunch of sites and awesome places you can find some super cute swimwear even though I could picture all of them in this post obviously... I tried to keep all the shops fairly well priced, because I'm super poor but I also couldn't resist showing some of these amazing designs. If you have any others you know of which aren't listed let me know so I can share them with you all! You can also check out last years guide here. Or last years mens swimsuit guide here. Both of last years swimsuit guides were under $30! (All shops listed below.)
































Check out these shops for cute affordable swimwear!
Target
Old Navy
Forever21
Acacia Swim
Lolli Swim
Etsy.com
6pm.com
Walmart
Ebay.com
Sammydress.com
H&M
JCPenny
PacSun

Post a Comment