Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Metallic + Leopard

Thursday, May 22, 2014
I loved this outfit. I'm basically wearing pajamas in public haha, and this is one time that I am actually okay with it. These really aren't pajamas they just feel like it because the shorts and tee are both super comfy and kinda just something you can throw on real quick and run out the door. I also bought these cute new shoe! If you guys have noticed Birkenstocks have been all the rage recently, mine are fake and I bought them at Payless for $15 but I don't care one bit I still love them. They are comfy and easy to slip  on and off, plus they're silver which is just kinda cool. 

























T: Cotton On
Shorts: Ebay
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Steve Madden via Ross
Necklace: Gift
Sunnies: Dollar Store







Post a Comment