Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Terrible Blogger + DIY Home: Lockers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Guys, I am so sorry! I have had the hardest time blogging lately. I have been super busy with house remodel stuff and all the wedding stuff going on. I am going to do my best to keep up the blog, but I promise I'm not avoiding you guys! I have been working on a ton of stuff and I just decided that I will show you some of the progress we have been making and some of the DIY projects we have been working on. I have been looking for lockers for so long. I finally found a decent set on KSL for $20! Tan and I had to drive to Orem and load the HEAVIEST lockers into my truck. Anyways, we finally got them home and started to work on the transformation. I am beyond happy about our results. So here are a few pics of the before:



And the finished product: (I will post some better pics once its all decorated
but this is all I have right now)


Post a Comment