Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wedding Website

Sunday, May 18, 2014
I want to apologize, I haven't been a very consistent blogger lately. I do have an excuse however, I have been super busy slaving away on making our wedding announcements, and a wedding website. The website shows our engagement pictures and a little bit about our story. I just finished the website and am still waiting to print the cards. I am super happy with how the website turned out and also excited to have taught myself how to use Adobe Muse. I can't tell you guys how awesome this program is for designers in web. If you've tried out Dreamweaver you know its a little tough but Muse made it so much nicer for me! I love it and can't wait to do more with it. Anyways on to our little website, want to check it out? Here is the link: http://tandc2014com.businesscatalyst.com  . I am still working on the announcements but I will post picks as soon as those are perfected! Let me know what you guys think!

Post a Comment