Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Chill

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
I was pretty exited about this post because of these awesome pants. They are PJs disguised as fashion haha. Idk how they are tricking people but I don't really care because I love it! They are so comfy and they just look cool. I love the pattern on them and I would have bought them in other prints if they had had my size. I pretty much pair everything with an oversized tee and add on a few more layers. So, thats exactly what I did here threw on a breezy tank and a light cardi and added some accessories and I was good to go. I will let you guys know that this outfit was from a while back, there is no way I could wear this right now with this  heat! Our AC broke the other day and of course it had to be on the hottest days so far!
























Cardigan: Kohls
Tank: Kohls
Pants: H&M $12
Shoes: Target
Bag: Etsy








Post a Comment