Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY Ashley Tisdale heart stud sweater

Saturday, February 2, 2013
The Pics aren't working on this post anymore but I remade the tutorial here

What you need:

  • Oversized sweater or sweatshirt (mine is a sweater, Ashley's is a sweatshirt)
  • About 200 gold studs
  • Interfacing


This sweater is really easy it just takes a lot of time. All you need to do is find the middle of your sweater and work out. I altered the heart a little bit because I didn't have enough studs but you can't tell on the finished top. To lay out the studs you need to count how many studs on each row and lay them out accordingly. Don't worry too much about the studs being perfectly straight just try to get them as close as you can. I laid out all my studs on top of the sweater first working from the center out. Once I had them in the right spot I taped the studs down on the front of the sweater so the backs would poke through the other side but still stay in place. Then flip the sweater inside out and begin pushing down the clamps of the studs to hold them in place. If you're using a sweater I would suggest using another piece of stiffer material or interfacing so the studs have something to hold on to. Once you have secured all your studs it's done!



2 comments