Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY circle scarf

Friday, February 15, 2013
This is super easy and will take under 5 mins to make. All you need is an old sweater and scissors. The sweater I used was a thicker knit but a smaller sweater. Using a lager sweater will make a larger circle. So all you have to do is cut about 12 inches from the bottom of the sweater and that's it! If you are worried about it fraying you can surge or hem the cut edge. And that is what my scarf looks like above!

2 comments

  1. Cute barbie in the back! ALSO IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW SAVERS HAS A 50% OFF SALE ON MONDAY FOR PRESIDENTS DAY. YES IT IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO PUT IN CAPS!!!!!! SALE STARTS AT 9 AM AND YOU MUST GET THERE RIGHT AFTER THEY OPEN IF YOU WANT A CART!! That is where I get most of my workout clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I actually know that! It's every holiday and its awesome everything is like a dollar.

      Delete