Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Leopard Cardi

Thursday, April 18, 2013
Today was super windy, maybe just where we decided to take pictures. I couldn't pass up the photo shoot location though, it was too pretty. The grass looks so green + snowy mountains in the background + blue skies + rail road tracks = beautiful! The only bad thing (besides the wind) there were little stickers on the ground everywhere. I didn't notice until I was getting back into the car and the bottom of my boots were covered in little pokey sticker plants.



Cardi: (Old Navy) Thrifted $4 Similar Here
Tank: Brandy Melville $22
Leggings: Gift Similar Here
Boots: Sears $30
Rings: DIY (Tutorial last post)


I didn't want to edit this pic cuz the background is too pretty so ignore the finger blur. ^^








OMG Windy + Freezing

Post a Comment