Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Stripes + Leopard

Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Second day back to school, I'm already exhausted haha. I had to wear something comfy because I have school basically all day long. I love these shorts because they feel like pajamas. I'm all about being comfy in my outfits. I do a lot of walking around while I'm on campus so I have to make sure I don't sweat to death or start hating life. This outfit is perfect for both!



Top: Ross
Necklace + bracelet: CMBlove on Etsy
Skull bracelet:eBay 
Shorts: eBay 
Shoes: Amazon








Sorry about the blurry pics lately, idk what the deal is. When I take them they are perfect, but when I upload them to my blog they blur. If any of you are tech Savy and can help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Post a Comment