Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

DIY Window Christmas Signs

Saturday, November 21, 2015
Starting your own holiday decor collection can be a little bit tough. Everyone wants a winter wonderland but that comes at a price. As I decorate I find the best solution is to craft your own! It cuts down on cost and is unique to your home. I love unique pieces and they usually create great conversation pieces. These babies were 100% free I am proud to say and I think they create a beautiful vignette above my lockers. I was lucky enough to snag these wooden windows from a remodeling job, and of course I have paint on hand at any time.














These were so simple to create I liked the rough shabby look these windows already had so they just needed a little cleaning and were ready for paint. I simply painted with acrylic on the top of the windows. I chose to freehand my design but if you don't feel up to the challenge you can always find cute inspiration online.

Post a Comment