Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Okay so if you haven't heard I've moved out to Northern CA for the summer. San Fransisco is only about an hour from where we live in Santa Rosa, so over the weekend we went to China Town! It was super fun and there was soo much to see. I've never been to San Fran before so it was super exciting for me to check it out! This post is kind of a mixture of my outfit post and just my tourist photos! 




This guy let us play his little instrument, i'm not good with music so idk what this is exactly.







Haha I thought this was a funny caption on the side of some random store.



This guy on Fisherman's Wharf was playing the guitar bass keyboard and drums all in one homemade instrument!


Okay, I know I'm sleeping in this picture, but it's the only one I had that showed my whole outfit. So here is the details:
Necklace: Ebay $2
Purse: NPS $12 similar Here
Top: Ross $8 similar Here
Jacket: Thrifted $8 similar Here
Jeans: Walmart $20 similar Here
Shoes: TJMaxx $25 similar Here



1 comment

  1. Thankfulness tо mу fаthег ωho told me about thiѕ ωebpagе,
    thiѕ wеbsіte is actually amazing.



    my blog post ... Dubai Property Lawyers

    ReplyDelete