Categories
Archive
Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Blues

Monday, March 10, 2014
I have been working on a totally new blog design! I think its mostly done now, what do you guys think? I feel like its more me than the old one, plus I just felt like a switch up. I am still working on the pin it button, I have no idea why its massive :( can't figure it out, if you guys have any tips feel free to tell me whats up haha. Anyways, I found these photos on my computer that I could have sworn I posted but I guess I haven't yet. So, here they are and I wanted to showcase my cute sunglasses case/phone case that Tan made for me for Christmas. Isn't it awesome




















 Jacket: Thrifted
T: JCP
Jeans: JCP
Shoes: Target
Necklaces: Blue: CMBlove, Gold: Sears
Sunnies: Dollar Store!







Post a Comment